Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WTF You Doin' In My Mouth?


Oh goodness! This 'post something daily' is harder than imagined. I always seem to find at least one thing that I want to share with the www, but instead of searching and planning today's post, I drank beer with my friend Jeremy. Gah!

Here is a list of things that I will share anyway, no matter how ill-prepared I am. I've always got lots to say.

-Friday, when I came home from work, I had a piece of mail from CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) stating that I owe them more money than I can afford to pay them. FUQ!!!!

-Lilith Fair is coming back to a town near you!

- I'm currently (but not at the moment) reading The Invisibles - Issue #1

- Recently discovered this sweet act from NYC called Tayisha Busay

Here's a live performance by Tayisha Busay called "WTF You Doin' In My Mouth?"



Jeremy Lane - Fly High mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada