Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Let's Make Love


I am low on time, and must ensure that I have a post for today. I'm heading out shortly and can't guarantee that I'll return before midnight, so here's another list of things that you might want to check out. I feel like I'm cheating at this NaBloPoMo thing. Aw hell, there's nothing dictating the effort one must put forth to qualify except that one must post something to their blog daily. So far, so good!

Fight for Human Rights! - Ugandan MP Proposes Gay Death-Penalty Bill - Are American Anti-Gay Groups Responsible?

Fuck You Brad Trost! - Sask. MP Trost launches petition against funding of planned parenthood group

I shall leave you with a video by Winnipeg's Vav Jungle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada