Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OBSESSED

with One Hundred Dollars these days. I do have a small confession to make though.


What a bunch of fuckin' babes and all around good folk!

I burnt their most recent album Songs of Man from CFCR and hardly listened to it cuz I didn't really care for it at first. In fact, I may or may not have referred to their album as a "snoozefest". Wellwellwell, was I ever wrong! I had the great pleasure of seeing them twice this past Halloween weekend and can't stop listening and internet stalking them. Simone, the lead singer, is such an enigma to me and I'm totally crushin' hard.

Oh yeah, they're playing with the Seahags in Bruno on November 9th, 2011, on their way back to Toronto. Do you think it's excessive and creepy for me to drive all the way to Bruno to see them again? I can just use the Seahags as an excuse, right?


Check them out here if you can:

Friday, November 4 - NELSON - Spirit bar ◊
Saturday, November 5 - ROBERT'S CREEK w/ the Sumner Brothers
Tuesday, November 8 - VICTORIA - Sugar Night Club ◊
Wednesday, November 9 - VANCOUVER - The Commodore

Friday, November 11- KAMLOOPS - Cactus Lounge
Saturday, November 12 - EDMONTON - The Starlite Room ◊
Sunday, November 13 - REGINA - The Exchange ◊
Monday, November 14 - BRUNO - Bruno Arts Bank

Thursday, November 17 - SUDBURY - Townehouse ◊
Friday, November 18 - TORONTO - Phoenix ◊
Saturday, November 19 - MONTREAL - La Sala Rossa ◊

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada