Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jigsaw Youth


Slutwalk Saskatoon - Notice the atrocious comments left by the commentators!? Jesus, looks like my job as a radical-homo-slut's gonna keep on, keepin' on for a loooong time. I'll fucking spit my menstrual blood in the face of your ignorant patriarchy, assholes!

Photo by Holiday Black

White Boy-Bikini Kill (mp3)
Spoken:
I don't think it's a problem, cause most of the girls ask for it.

Uh huh, how did they ask for it?

The way they act, the way they...I...I can't say the way they dress because that's their own personal choice. Some of these dumb hoes, those slut rocker bitches walking down the street, they're asking for it, they may deny it but it's true.

Lay me spread eagle out on your hill, yeah
Then write a book bout how I wanted to die
It's hard to talk with your dick in my mouth
I will try to scream in pain a little nicer next time

White Boy
Don't laugh
Don't cry
Just die

I'm so sorry if I'm alienating some of you
Your whole fucking culture alienates me
I can not scream from pain down here on my knees
I'm so sorry that I think!

White Boy
Don't laugh
Don't cry
Just die

1 comment:

  1. Ignorant people. I've spent too much energy responding to CBC comments already.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada