Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chips in Bed is Always a Bad Idea


Jesus Christ!!! I almost ate an entire bag of Ketchup chips while laying in bed internetting. I need an intervention. Someone please save me from myself!

I wanna be on that show I Used To Be Fat. Then all of you could watch me sweat through my t-shirt as I ran up and down stairs for the duration of a TLC special. Doesn't that sound like a win-win situation!?

Cheeseburgers for dessert ...of course.

Oh and, I don't actually care so much about my consumption of a whole bag of chips. That's basically the only enjoyment I got from this experience. The pesky crumbs under my bum's what I'm groanin' 'bout!

And for the record. I've never not been fat according to my memory.



Aunty Panty - Mama Don't Like You (mp3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada