Saturday, November 27, 2010

Comme Tu Veux

I'm in the midst of locking down the final details of my trip to Montreal in February. I can't wait to adventure east, and wet my feet in the city in which I will soon inhabit.

My latest crush, and soon to be BFF is the burger punk band Pantyhos.

Imagine the food fights between Aunty Panty and the bitches of Pantyhos! Not to mention the pillow fights and grave wave dance parties that are bound to happen. Just sayin'.

I totally just wet my stockings!

AP's long distance romance is about to get hottt(er) in here! We're planning some yummy treats for the near future! Until then, here's some footage (thanks Jeremy!) from our last show in Saskatoon.

1 comment:

  1. i loooove peoples boner faces when they play their instruments

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada