Friday, October 15, 2010

Pt Visa

Christmas has come early for me, or at least that's the way it feels.


I was able to see Nina Flowers at 302 the night before we drove to Edmonton to see Margaret Cho perform. After the MC show, I ended up at some gay bar near the hotel, where I had sexual encounters with hot girls outside, and then inside. An apartment. Thrilling really.


While in Edmonton I got so much Japanese candy from the T&T Supermarket. I'm gonna devour it 'til my teeth rot muskat.

FYI Puccho is my favourite brand.

Upon arrival home it was Aunty Panty's love, sacrifice, and devotion time. We hadn't practiced much lately, but somehow managed to write a new song before our Thanksgiving weekend show.



Then, as if all of the above wasn't enough excitement, I received several packages which were waiting for me at my doorstep.

First was my mineral t-shirt I'd ordered from Etsy. It's snug fitting, but tasteful.


Sorta like the Gossip tee I got from their show in Montreal last October.

Next, my stupendous box o' lovelies!
\

Cindy Baker swag! SWOON!

And then....

Last but not least------->My roller skates arrived!

Watch out girls!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've had a great coupla weeks!

    I love T&T Supermarket! And everything else you posted!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada