Monday, June 21, 2010

Moving


Today I applied for a job in Toronto. I've been fantasizing about moving east since the day I graduated high school, but the closest I've come to realizing that plan was my stint with Katimavik. I am extremely terrified and am not certain that I'm ready, but I don't think I'll ever feel ready, so perhaps it's time to pull up my socks and take the plunge. Ideally I'd settle in Montreal, but ultimately I'll go where I can find a decent job. Tiffany's planning a trip to Montreal in August to house hunt. This means that I better brush up on my french so that I can get a good job in Montreal.

GAH!!!! This past year has been a tumultuous one for me. Cross your fingers for us!

Montreal
vs. Toronto

Damian Abraham of Toronto band Fucked Up with Annie-Claude of Montreal band Duchess Says.

Toronto's Diamond Rings


vs.

Montreal's Lezzies on X


Montreal's Seripop

Seripop from Chris Roberson on Vimeo.

vs.

Toronto's Team Macho

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada