Thursday, November 12, 2009

BURP

Another day, another post. I'm at the point where I feel like I'm squeezing the last bit of 'juice' I have left. I've become less of a home body recently and find myself either at the gym, playing soccer, going for expensive coffee, or getting drunk. Ever since my social awakening I've been neglecting more of the domestic duties that make me feel accomplished. In my experience, it's one or the other. I'm looking for the perfect antidote that will allow me to have my cake and eat it too. It's coming, and I think I'm closer than ever before. I haven't invested much time in making music or art lately which is a tad upsetting. I often use Monday as the day that I will get back on track. Unfortunately, I haven't found the track yet. I sure do like to dream though. That said, I've definitely come to realize that I am a creature of habit, who appreciates a regimented schedule. This Monday I will get back on track.

The middle era of my band 7=5.

And on a completely different note, my friend Lief is a touring member of the Hidden Cameras right now, and I'm pretty pumped for their stop in Saskatoon. The details for that show are:

Sunday, November 29th, 2009 at 22:00
With Gentelman Reg
Amigos Cantina - Corner of 10th and Dufferin, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.



Once Lief returns we're starting a skipping league. :) Hot queers with matching outfits and slutty cheers, what could be better?!

This video:


p.s. Spicy perogies and beer are evil when consumed together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada